Learn strategies to refine your work and focus your artistic style!
Are you in the earlier stages of working with clay and looking for some guidance and critical feedback? Perhaps you’ve got a lot of different techniques you like to use, but are struggling to find some focus? Tired of just taking more “how-to” courses, and looking for some approachable strategies for digging into the “why” of your work?
The brand-new virtual course Finding Focus course was designed just for you!
In this virtual course, you will learn:
- How to start focusing in on your visual and artistic interests and influences
- Strategies for refining your work and training your eye as an artist
- The basic elements of design that you should consider with your work
- How to follow your instincts in the studio and begin to take more risks
What the course includes:
- A live 2-hour group workshop with Naomi, where she will outline her strategies for focusing and refining your work. 20 participants maximum. This session will be recorded, and you will have access to the recording for 1 year from purchase.
- A 45 min. one-on-one session with Naomi to discuss your work (valued at $95).*
- Virtual lessons on design principles, and exercises with strategies for focusing & refining your work.
- One year access to all course content.
- Plus, a bonus lesson on writing artist statements!
Live Workshop Date: Registration Now Closed. Sign-Up for the Waitlist.
Course Price: $185 USD
All course components will be delivered virtually over zoom, or via Naomi’s learning platform Thinkific. Once you register for the course, you will be sent information on your account and how to access the course materials, including the zoom link for the live workshop.
There are two components to this course. The first is a 2-hour live workshop where Naomi will present on topics outlined above and her strategies for how to introduce them into your work. You will have unlimited access to the course materials, including the workshop recording for 1-year from the date of purchase and may watch the recording as much as you like during that time.
*Note: Naomi will offer one-on-one times at various points during the week. If these times do not suit your schedule, you'll need to discuss alternative scheduling with her. Sessions must be booked within one year of purchase.